Forms & Resources
To order a test, please fill out the requisitions completely and submit to GPS via fax 314-747-7336 or secure email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Specimen Release Form – Required for testing of specimens stored outside of the BJC HealthCare network. A completed and signed authorization form is required for us to obtain the pathology report, surgical pathology paraffin embedded block and/or associated H&E slides from the outside institution.
- Specimen Kit Request – GPS provides specimen kits free-of-charge for testing on peripheral blood and other hematologic specimens.
Each PDF contains detailed information for each test about clinical utility, clinical indications for testing, genes tested, testing methodology, specimen requirements, turnaround time, etc.
- Cancer – technical information sheet for our solid tumor and hematopoietic disorders gene sets.
- CNS Tumor – technical information sheet for our CNS tumor gene set.
- Melanoma – technical information sheet for our melanoma gene set.
- Cancer Cases Studies – information sheet detailing cases studies of patients who were sequenced with our solid tumor and hematopoietic disorders gene sets.
- SOMA – technical information sheet for our somatic overgrowth, McCune Albright and related syndrome gene sets.
- Cardiac disease – technical information sheet for our cardiac disease testing which includes several gene sets for a variety of cardiomyopathies and arrhythmias.
- Neutropenia – technical information sheet for our severe congenital neutropenia gene set.
- Renal disease – technical information sheet for our renal disease testing with includes gene sets for Alport syndrome, aHUS/TMA/C3 glomerulopathy, cystic disease, nephronopthisis, Nephrotic syndrome and focal segmental glomerulosclerosis.